Lower School Admission Process (Toddler – Grade 5)
- Applications Open: September 5, 2017
- Application Deadline: January 16, 2018
- Decision Letters Mailed: March 16, 2018
- Enrollment Contracts Due: April 6, 2018
Missed the Application Deadline? No problem! Feel free to contact us to inquire about our rolling admission process.
Lower School Application Checklist
Complete the Lower School Application. A $75 application fee must be paid at time of the application.
If your child is currently in school, download the Teacher Recommendation Form and forward it to your child’s lead teacher. Your child’s teacher will return the form directly to Visitation.
If your child is currently in school, download Visitation’s Transcript Request Form and forward it to your child’s current school. School personnel will return the form directly to Visitation. Please submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if applicable).
Schedule your VIZ-IT day by calling 314-625-9103 or click here to access the online VIZ-IT request form.
- The VIZ-IT day for grades 1-3 take place from 8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (includes lunch).
- The VIZ-IT day for grades 4-5 take place from 8:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m. (includes lunch).
Schedule a Parent Meeting by calling 314-625-9103.
Lower School applicants also sit for an entrance evaluation.
- For Toddlers-Kindergarten, an interaction with a Montessori teacher will be scheduled.
If you require a paper copy of the application, contact the Admission Office at 314-625-9103.