Lower School Admission Process (Toddler – Grade 5)
- Applications Open: September 1, 2016
- Application Deadline: January 17, 2017
- Decision Letters Mailed: March 17, 2017
- Enrollment Contracts Due: April 7, 2017
Lower School Application Checklist
Complete the Lower School Application. A $75 application fee must be paid at time of the application.
If your child is currently in school, download the Teacher Recommendation Form and forward it to your child’s lead teacher. Your child’s teacher will return the form directly to Visitation.
If your child is currently in school, download Visitation’s Transcript Request Form and forward it to your child’s current school. School personnel will return the form directly to Visitation. Please submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate(if applicable).
Schedule a Shadow Visit by calling 314-625-9103.
- Shadow Visits for grades 1-3 take place from 8:00 a.m. – 11:45 (includes lunch).
- Applicants for grades 4-5 will visit from 8:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Schedule a Parent Meeting by calling 314-625-9103.
Lower School applicants also sit for an entrance evaluation.
- For Toddlers-Kindergarten, students will be scheduled to interact with a Montessori teacher on Interaction Day, Saturday, February 11.
If you require a paper copy of the application, contact the Admission Office at 314-625-9103.