As promised, I want to give you a brief update on our reopening plans. CDC and St. Louis County requirements are changing rapidly, so there is a good chance that our plans will change by the time August rolls around. Our planning is based on current requirements, and we will adjust our plans as these change.
The very good news is that we will open with lots of the COVID-19 mitigation measures either significantly reduced or removed entirely. Here are a few highlights:
• We will not require our weekly health attestation forms for students. Families still need to monitor student health symptoms, and we expect students to stay home when they are ill or when an unvaccinated student has been exposed to a positive COVID-19 case.
• Visitors are welcome to visit during the day and after school, as long as our guidelines and protocols are followed. Visitors will still be required to fill out a health attestation form.
• We hope to resume large events provided that they meet the safety guidelines established by the County at the time of the event and follow our school guidelines. Outdoor events such as Fall Fest will proceed as planned; indoor events will depend on the circumstances, and we will communicate changes with you as new information becomes available.
• Field trips also will resume following County guidelines with specific details available later in the summer.
• Late starts on Monday will resume for all divisions.
• Morning drop off and before care will resume with doors opening at 7:00 a.m. for all divisions.
• Lower School After Care will resume and Middle School/Upper School Extended Day continues until 5:30 p.m.
We will be working over the summer to make sure we get the students back to a safe, healthy, and happy campus in August.
Yours in Christ,