Sisters’ Fund for the Future of Visitation Academy

Sisters photo croppedIn 1833 the Sisters of the Visitation traveled from Georgetown to the St. Louis area, imparting knowledge to young women in an atmosphere of love and Salesian spirituality. Stemming from a legacy established by their founders, St. Francis de Sales and St. Jane Frances de Chantal, the Sisters have educated and molded area youth of multiple generations. The fund was established during the 175th anniversary year of the Academy to honor and thank our dear Sisters.