We will be collecting items for Welcome Packs on behalf of Queen of Peace Center, as well as some much needed clothing items on their wish list. We invite you to bring items to complete a Welcome Pack and/or clothing item(s) listed below. All packing supplies will be provided: you just bring the items. Thank you for your generosity!
The Welcome Packs are provided to the women and children upon their arrival to the Center.
Women’s Welcome Pack: (cannot include razors, pain relievers, or mouthwash)
- Deodorant (travel size)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (travel size)
- Wash cloth
- Bar of soap
- Flushable wipes
Kleen Kiddos Welcome Pack: (no nuts/peanuts items)
- Kid’s toothbrush & toothpaste
- Dental floss
- Kid’s shampoo
- Sand hourglass timer
- Coloring books
- Special treat – small toy, small stuffed animal, book, etc.
Anything is welcome but they are most in need right now of the following items:
- Women’s hats, scarves and gloves for winter
- Bras for women, regular and sport bras in all sizes
- Underwear for women- cotton briefs in all sizes
- Women’s tennis shoes in all sizes
- Socks for women and children in all sizes
- Underwear for children in all sizes
Queen of Peace Center is a Catholic Charity that is a family-centered behavioral healthcare provider for women with substance use disorders, their children and families. The Center offers a variety of treatment options including recovery programs for women and children, a daycare and early childhood development center, and permanent and transitional housing for women and their families. www.qopcstl.org