The FACTS tuition payment plan allows families to have monthly tuition payments automatically withdrawn from their checking or savings accounts.
Families are asked to carefully read the information that appears below and use the links in the right-hand navigation panel to learn more. Register Online Click here to register for FACTS online if you are a new user. You will receive confirmation materials from FACTS once your registration is complete. Visitation will then determine the dollar amount of your monthly payments.If the link does not work for you, please copy/paste the following address into your address browser:
Payment Plan Options
- Scheduled monthly payments can begin as early as June 1 (for 12 monthly payments) but must begin no later than September 30 (for 9 monthly payments).
- You must enroll in FACTS by August 1, 2017.
- In all cases, tuition must be paid in full by May 20, 2018 (April 20 for seniors).
- The enrollment fee of $43 will be automatically withdrawn from your designated account within 14 days of entering into a payment plan agreement.
- Visitation reserves the right to request cancellation of your FACTS enrollment and demand payment of tuition in two installments (August 1 and December 1) if a FACTS payment is missed due to insufficient funds.
- If a payment is returned, a returned payment fee automatically will be assessed. The amount of the fee is indicated on the agreement.
- Payments for laptop leases, the after-care program and the tuition refund plan cannot be paid via FACTS.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to include the amount for the following school year’s advance deposit in your payments (otherwise payable in February 2018), contact Judy Dooling at 314-625-9294 or email@example.com.