For children 3-6 years olds, Visitation’s Montessori program offers multi-aged classrooms. This grouping promotes peer group learning. Children develop at different rates and the Montessori environment offers a variety of materials for all individual learning styles.
The Montessori 3- to 6- Year-Olds Program At-A-Glance
- Girls and boys in the 3- to 6- year-old program have turned 3, 4, or 5 by August 1.
- Each class is lead by two Montessori-trained teachers and a maximum class size of 24 students.
- Full-day and half-day enrollment options are available.
- Admission is based on a parent visit and teacher/child interaction.
The curriculum of the 3- to 6- year-olds includes:
- Practical Life (Click for more information.)
- Sensorial Activities (Click for more information.)
- Cultural Subjects (Geography, History & Science)
- Physical Education