Visitation Academy is an independent, Catholic school educating young boys, girls and young women ages 2 to 18. The Lower School includes a co-ed Montessori preschool and an all girls program in grades 1-5. The Middle School offers an all-girls program for grades 6-8. The Upper School offers a challenging college preparatory program for young women in grades 9 through 12. Visitation Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
A+ Computer/Laptop Repair Tech – Visitation Academy
Visitation Academy is an independent, Catholic school offering a coeducational Montessori program in grades Toddler through Kindergarten and an all-girls environment in Grades 1 through 12. Students in grades 6-12 participate in a 1 to 1 computer program. Visitation is currently seeking a full-time laptop repair technician to repair, under vendor warranty and protection, tablets and laptops and work with vendors in regard to orders and repairs. The technician will also provide miscellaneous support for faculty and students.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to balance multiple tasks and have excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. In addition, the following qualifications are necessary:
- A+ Certification
- Associates Degree in Computer Science; Computer Engineering; Information Technology or equivalent
- Certified with Lenovo is a plus and will be required
- 2 years or more experience in diagnosing/repairing laptops, tablets and desktop computers
- Diagnose/repair networking LAN and home basic networks
- Experience with Windows software (MS Win 10)
- Current knowledge of computer software and hardware technologies and diagnostic tools
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.