Visitation Academy is an independent, Catholic school offering a coeducational early childhood program and an all-girls environment in Grades 1-12.
Rooted in Visitation Academy’s strong tradition of academic excellence, the Middle School provides a challenging, exploratory, integrative and relevant curriculum focused on the unique needs of girls in Grades 6-8.
The Upper School offers a rigorous, college preparatory curriculum for young women in Grades 9-12. In a welcoming community that emphasizes personal attention, students join in the Academy’s rich tradition while also learning to “Live Jesus” in their everyday lives.
Accreditation, Affiliations and Memberships
- American Montessori Society
- Missouri Montessori Association
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- National Catholic Education Association
- Independent Schools of St. Louis (ISSL)
- National Association of Independent Schools