Visitation Academy is an independent, Catholic school offering a coeducational early childhood program and an all-girls environment in Grades 1-12.
Rooted in Visitation Academy’s strong tradition of academic excellence, the Middle School provides a challenging, exploratory, integrative and relevant curriculum focused on the unique needs of girls in Grades 6-8.
The Upper School offers a rigorous, college preparatory curriculum for young women in Grades 9-12. In a welcoming community that emphasizes personal attention, students join in the Academy’s rich tradition while also learning to “Live Jesus” in their everyday lives.
Visitation Academy Enrollment
Total enrollment 546 students:
- 104 in Grades Toddler-5
- 140 in Grades 6-8
- 304 in Grades 9-12
The Academy places a strong emphasis on personal attention and offers a student/teacher ratio of 9:1. Our average classroom size is 16 students. Learn more about our Admissions Process.
The Class of 2015 at Visitation Academy included:
- 99 students
- 100 percent acceptance into four-year colleges and universities
- Thirty-one percent of the class scored a 31 or higher on the ACT, qualifying for funding from the Missouri Bright Flight scholarship program
- The graduating class’ average ACT score was a 29
- Collectively, the class earned a four-year value of more than $18.5 million in scholarships
- Donated more than 16,410 hours of apostolic service to the greater community
- Nine percent earned recognition from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation
Accreditation, Affiliations and Memberships
- American Montessori Society
- Missouri Montessori Association
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- National Catholic Education Association
- Independent Schools of St. Louis (ISSL)
- National Association of Independent Schools