Visitation’s Montessori Toddler program offers young children, between the ages of two and three, a unique year of self-development and growth in a gentle atmosphere of love, understanding and respect.
The Toddler classroom is a “prepared environment” offering a variety of materials with which children are free to work. The children are allowed to explore the environment and are guided by the teacher as necessary.
The Montessori Toddler Program At-A-Glance
- Girls and boys in the Toddler program are 2 years old by August 1.
- Each class is lead by two Montessori-trained teachers and a maximum class size of 14 students.
- Full-day and half-day enrollment options are available.
- Admission is based on a parent visit and teacher/child interaction.
The curriculum of the Toddler Program includes:
- Practical Life (Click for more information.)
- Sensorial Activities (Click for more information.)
- Cultural Subjects (Geography, History & Science)
- Physical Education