Middle School Uniform:
- Red Plaid Skirt (Required – same as worn in Upper School)
- Yellow or Grey Polo Shirt with crest logo (Required – long or short sleeves)
- Red Sweater Vest with crest logo OR Red V-Neck Cardigan Sweater with crest logo (Required for dress days)
- Sweatshirts: Any Visitation sweatshirt may be worn with the yellow or grey polo shirt as part of the uniform. On Spirit Days, Visitation T-shirts may be worn instead of the yellow or grey polo shirt.
- PE Uniform (to be purchased at Viz Station)
- Socks: Matching socks of any color
- Tights: black, navy, or charcoal
- Leggings: Ankle length in navy, black or charcoal. No lace trim, please.
- Yoga pants (black, navy or charcoal) may be worn under the uniform skirt.
Middle School Uniform Shoe
- Athletic shoes or other soft-soled, low cut, non-marking shoes (such as topsiders) of any color.
- Shoes must have laces or Velcro closures.
- No clogs, sandals, open-backed shoes, slip-on shoes, or boots.
Uniforms are available through Just Me Apparel (636) 391-3551 or www.justmeapparel.com.