Visitation Academy’s Upper School college preparatory program provides a superior educational environment that fosters excellence in scholarship, spirituality, leadership and service. Visitation students learn in a community of like-minded young women, eager to discover new talents and fulfill new dreams. Our school motto, “Live + Jesus,” forms the foundation from which strong, spiritual, and compassionate young women emerge.
- Average ACT: 29; 43% score 30 or higher
- More than 90% of the class of 2013 took Physics before graduating
- 8 Consecutive Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering State (WYSE) State Champions
- College Credit available through Saint Louis University’s 1818 Program
- French, Latin, and Spanish language courses
- Technology integrated throughout the curriculum including a 1-to-1 laptop program.
The Lexus Eco-Challenge is a nationwide contest that asks students to research an environmental issue and propose a creative solution. Visitation Academy was one of the three winning teams in the Challenge! Students in the Environmental Science class focused on eco-friendly vacations as a way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The students have now advanced to the Final Challenge round of the competition. Congratulations to H. Brobst, M. Conley, E. Corrigan, E. Davis, C. Guyol, B. Kramer, A.Sigmund, S.Wilson, A.Hilton and L.Warner!
Read our story featured on STL today!